Welcome to the City of Clarksville!
Upon your first day of employment, you will be required to attend orientation conducted by staff members of the Human Resources department. During that time, you will be provided with an overview of appropriate workplace conduct, City Code, compensation, benefits, workplace safety, and the City’s learning management system. In order to make your transition as smooth as possible, you must report to Human Resources to pick up a New Hire Packet. The documents in the New Hire Packet must be completed and returned to the Human Resources department within 3 business days of receiving a job offer. If you are unable to report to Human Resources, you may print and complete the New Hire Packet (a link to the documents is listed below) and hand deliver, or fax it to Human Resources within 3 business days of receiving a job offer. The fax number is 931-648-2341.
The New Hire Packet consists of the following documents:
· Personal Data Sheet
· Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification: This form is for review only. You will complete it at orientation. You must obtain the necessary items from Lists A, B, and/or C, and bring them with you to orientation.
· Form W4
· Direct Deposit of Payroll Form
· Authorization to Make Deductions from Wages Form
· Benefits Summary for Full-Time Employees (For review only. You will not need to fill anything out until orientation.)
When you return your New Hire Packet, you must bring a blank check or your bank account AND routing number for payroll processing.
Please have the following item(s) with you on your first day:
· One item from List A of the List of Acceptable Documents for the Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, or One item from List B AND one item from List C
*Should you arrive at orientation without the necessary items from the List of Acceptable Documents, and/or you have not submitted your banking information you will be required to obtain those items prior to completing orientation and beginning employment.
If you have any questions regarding the New Hire Packet, or what you need to have on your first day, please contact the Human Resources department at 931-645-7451.
New Hire Packet
Learning Management System-CODI https://codi.csod.com